Course Transfer

Transferring/Shifting to any course within the University

A student may transfer/shift from one course to another after he is given permission and approval to do so by the Dean and the Registrar. He/she is also known as a “Shiftee.”


Transferring to another school

A student transferring to another school must apply for a Certificate of Transfer Credentials. Such credentials may be issued only after the applicant has been cleared from all financial, library and property liabilities. Included in the Certificate of Transfer Credentials are the:

  1. Certificate of Good Moral Standing indicating that the student is of good moral standing and has voluntarily severed his connection with the University of Bohol.
  2. Informative copy of the Transcript of Records will be released to the student; the original copy will be mailed to the school where the student applied for enrollment.
  3. Photocopy of other documents such as:
    • Original & Photocopy of the Birth Certificate issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) / Philippines Statistics Authority (PSA).
    • HS Form 137-A
    • TOR from previous schools, if available.

After the release of the Certificate of Transfer Credentials, the student concerned loses his student status in this university. The rule likewise applies to students who have already registered themselves in another school.