Withdrawal from Subject/Subjects Enrolled

Any student may withdraw from any subject without academic penalty provided that a Withdrawal Form has been complied, properly signed, paid at the Treasurer’s office and filed at the Registrar’s Office..

Filing for withdrawal from subjects enrolled is allowed. Any student who withdraws enrolment shall be charged as follows:

Start of classes to within Adding, Dropping, and Changing period ------------- 20% of total fees due for the term After ADC period but before Prelim Exams --------------------- 30% of total fees due for the term After Prelims but before Midterm Exams --------------------- 50% of the total fees due the term After Midterm Exams --------------------------------------------- 100% of total fees due for the term

The following are the procedures in filing for withdrawal of subject(s):

  1. Pay withdrawal fees at the Treasurer’s Office;
  2. Get the Withdrawal Form from the Registrar’s Office.
  3. Fill out Withdrawal Form and have it signed by the Dean, Treasurer, Teacher of the subjects to be withdrawn, EDP and others who need to sign and approve the form;
  4. Submit complied Withdrwal Form at the Registrar's Office.

Upon withdrawal, the subject/s originally enrolled will automatically be marked “W” for “withdrawn” in the student’s record.

A student, who discontinues attending any subject without filing for Withdrawal of Subjects, shall be marked “Dropped” or equivalent to no credit for said subject/s.